Open to: excellent students with background in Global Health and/or International Development
The Global Health Supply Chain Internship provides the opportunity to receive a Masters in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) while at the same time gaining valuable experience working on strategic global health supply chain projects. It is a uniquely designed 2 year engagement with the MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Program.
– completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree
– background in Global Health and/or International Development is highly desirable
– competitive GMAT or GRE score
– professional excellence in Logistics/Supply Chain Management and/or exceptional academic achievement
– fluency in English
Candidates must submit following documents:
1. online application
2. pay application fee of €90
4. applicants are required to take either the GMAT or the GRE General Test
5. proof of English proficiency (TOEFL score of 105 points on the Internet based test or IELTS)
6. transcripts of records
7. three letters of recommendation
For detailed info about each document click here
In addition, please send a brief essay (approximately 500 words) describing why you are specifically well-suited to contribute to the GHRG.
All the documents for application need to be sent by email or mail until 15 April, 2010 to ZLC Admissions Office:
ZLC Admissions Office
Edificio Náyade 5,
C/ Bari 55 – PLAZA
by email: [email protected]
The internship program covers the full cost of tuition as well as administrative and book fees for the ZLOG program (approximately €22,000). In addition, the student will receive a monthly stipend of €1,050.
For further queries contact: [email protected]