Open to: NGO leaders around the world
Fund: everything is covered
Atlas Service Corps is currently accepting applications from NGO leaders around the world for its fellowship program. The fellowship program is an opportunity for rising leaders from the NGO/nonprofit sector to undergo training and placement in the US or Columbia. The placement will be at “an outstanding US nonprofit organization” for a period of 50 weeks and all costs including travel, living, health insurance etc will be covered under the fellowship. However, securing visas from the US embassy will be the responsibility of the candidates even after the selection has been made. Besides all these benefits,the fellowship will also award “End of Service Award” for fellows after the completion of the program.
Candidates applying for this fellowship should ensure that they:
* Have 3 or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector.
* Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
* Speak, read and write fluent English. (If volunteering in Colombia, you must also speak, read and write an outstanding level of Spanish.)
* Be applying to volunteer in a country other than where you are from.
* Be committed to your country and return home after the one-year fellowship.
Candidates have to take up an online eligibility quiz before applying for the fellowship. After successfully passing the quiz, the online application form can be filled and submitted. The last date to apply for the program is 15 April 2010. For more information, visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE