Deadline: preferably until 10/03/2010
The University of Prishtina is organising the 10th edition of the Prishtina International Summer University (PISU) to take place from July 12-23, 2010. PISU will be offering credited courses covering a wide range of study fields such as social sciences, law, economics, arts, education, medicine, engineering, linguistics, agronomics and archaeology.
– Integrate the Kosovo Higher Education System into the EU system;
– Curriculum Development (renewal existing courses & introduction new courses);
– Expand the university’s academic network;
– Foster sustainable co-operation with visiting professors & their universities;
– Broaden specialist knowledge & skills of local young, academic staff;
– Stimulate regional co-operation & development of regional networks etc.
500,- EUR + Travel expenses and accommodation
The academic staff of all high educational institutions of different study fields as social sciences, law, economics, technical sciences, engineering, biomedicine, agriculture, gender studies etc. is encouraged to apply with their course proposal.
Course suggestions will need to indicate the name of a co-professor.
Interested visiting professors should submit:
– application form including course proposal
Applicants are recommended to submit their registration until 10th March 2010, however, no strict deadlines for sending in application/registration forms will be maintained.
With any further queries please contact Mr. Lulzim PLLANA M.A.:
email: [email protected]
tel. + 381 38 246-750