The Roma Education Fund, an international organisation supporting quality education for Roma children, seeks a country facilitator for Macedonia to provide support to organisations requesting and implementing REF financed projects and to help in the coordination of REF country program in Macedonia.
The candidates should posses following:
* Speak fluent Macedonia and have a very good command of the English language (written and spoken)/being a Romani and/or Albanian speaker is a strong advantage.
* A university degree.
* Experience of issues in education in Macedonia.
* Excellent organization, administration and communication skills.
* Experience in implementing and evaluating projects.
* Good knowledge of issues related to Roma education and of the NGO sector in both countries
* Be reliable and accurate with a proven ability to work in team but also ready to work on its own initiative
* Driving license
The position includes:
* challenging and diverse tasks
* work with a dynamic team of NGO and Government officials
* competitive salary
* work and learn at the international level
* The staff will benefit from training in country and in REF head office in Budapest
All interested applicats should submit their CV and motivation letter in English (including proposal for wage level) to: [email protected]
The application deadline is 23rd April 2010.