* You are responsible for the expansion of a project portfolio for national and regional authorities in Europe.
* These projects consist of the development and application of geographic specific models and sensor systems to support local environmental, risk, and spatial planning policies.
* You actively build a network of internal and foreign partners that we can work together with for these authorities.
* You are very well able to position VITO (Flemish Institute for Technological Research) expertise through external contacts, and to motivate them in this regard.
* You negotiate contracts with partners and clients.
* You coordinate implementation and completion of foreign assignments.
* You report on these to clients and partners.
* You have a masters or similar university degree.
* You have at least 5 years of experience enlisting and managing policy-supporting research.
* You have a good knowledge of languages (Dutch, French, English, and preferably, also other European languages).
* You have preferably an active network in various areas that complement VITO expertise.
* Experience in development and marketing software products and GIS systems is a strong plus.
* You have the necessary communication skills, and you can easily work together with others.
* You take the initiative and know how to convince others.
* You plan and organize your activities in a qualitative way.
* You are prepared to travel regularly.
We offer you:
* A position in an eminent client-oriented organization, in the area of innovative technology research and science-backed consulting.
* The opportunity to contribute to putting Flanders on the international map as active knowledge region and thus contribute to sustainable development.
* An interesting salary package complete with extralegal benefits.
Apply online. A quick reply is guaranteed.
BE – 2400 Mol