Open to: applicants from Central Europe, South Eastern Europe and Austria dealing with socio-demographic change in Central- and South Eastern Europe
The Social Development Programme of ERSTE Foundation invites researchers, scientists and practitioners from Central Europe, South Eastern Europe and Austria studying or dealing with socio- demographic change in Central- and South Eastern Europe to apply for fellowships. These fellowships will be awarded based on a proposal for a research paper or project dealing with the issue: Migration and its effects on demographic and economic development in CEE.
Researchers, scientists and practitioners from Central Europe, South Eastern Europe and Austria studying or dealing with socio-demographic change in Central- and South Eastern Europe in a theoretical, empirical or practical way.
Working/publication language: English
– Financial support for up to one year for the proposed paper or project;
– Invitation to a scientific conference;
– Affiliation with a network of researchers and practitioners interested in aging, migration and demographic change;
– Participation in internal workshops and a ERSTE Foundation Summer;
– School dealing with selected aspects of aging, migration and socio-demographic change;
– Promotion on of results.
– Subsidies for selected research activities, meetings, data purchase, expert interviews, translation and travel expenses will be granted by way of a monthly stipend.
All interested applicants should submit an abstract of the proposed paper (max. 2 pages) and a CV to Alina Serban at: [email protected]
or send to following address:
The deadline for application is 20th July 2010. Pre-selection of potential papers/projects will be made until 31st August, 2010. Meeting of selected applicants for a final interview will be in October and the final decision on the selected papers/projects will be made until the end of October 2010.
More detailed info about ERSTE Foundation