Schloss bröllin e.V. is offering project-based support in 2011 for artist groups in the fields of theatre, dance, performance and interdisciplinary arts.
* the fund is granted to projects of performing arts:
* artists can submit applications for new productions, or revivals.
* There is no limit to age, or nationality.
* the assisted residency is for a maximum of three weeks and will provide workspace, catered accommodation and a refund for travel costs within Germany;
* practical support for artistic productions;
* the artists can, and should, apply for additional funds.
All interested applicants should in out the application form and submit it together with following:
* detailed project description,
* video/DVD of previous work.
The application need to be submitted until 15th July 2010 to:
Berlin Office im K-Salon,