Annual budget: €280,000
The Visegrad University Studies Grant is a grant program designed for universities with the aim to promote and support the development and launching of outstanding university courses or study programs (i.e. degree programs) that deal with specific phenomena explicitly related to the Visegrad Group countries. The grant is intended as a lump-sum, one-installment grant (in the amount of EUR 15,000 for a selected course and EUR 50,000 for a selected degree program) awarded to university departments, schools or faculties, which can present the course’s/program’s thorough syllabus/curriculum and confirm its planned long-term enrollment.
Any public or private university in the world is eligible for the grant. The course/program can be taught in any language. The course/program is expected to secure for each semester of its enrollment at least two relevant guest lecturers from two countries of the Visegrad Group (different from that of the applicant).
The project application must be filled out in English and should include the following attachments:
1) Professional CV(s) of the coordinator(s)
2) Course syllabus/program curriculum
3) Tentative letters of agreement from the guest lecturers
4) Confirmation about the enrollment of the course within given program (continuation)
5) Copy of ministerial accreditation (where applicable)
6) Copy of founding documents of the applying institution
7) Course description(s) for each course within a degree program
Applying is possible only through the on-line application form.