14th and 15th January 2011, Geneva, Switzerland
The Festival “Ecran Mobile” has been set up in 2004 by a group of young filmmakers in order to celebrate new talents in (short)filmmaking and provide a platform for emerging directors. The event takes place every year in Geneva – Switzerland – in mid-January. The Festival is always looking innovative projects and aims to present both Swiss and international short films (max. 26 mns) that capture today’s world artistry.
The mission statement revolves around three key elements: great films, solid organization and fun!
* The ‘Ecran Mobile’ Festival is opened to any directors, film professionals and non-professionals;
* is not a competition and does not award any films; the objective being solely the promotion of directors’s work.
All interested participants should submit:
1. complete and signed entry form, along with the regulations pages,
2. the film (DVD format only)
3. photo of it (JPEG format)
All of the documents must be sent before the 15th of October 2010 to:
Association Ecran Mobile
3 rue Monnier
With any further queries contact: [email protected]