Open to: applicants with a Master’s degree in the biosciences, chemistry, medicine, or related fields
Fund: competitive salary
The Max F. Perutz Laboratories invite talented students from all over the world to apply for our graduate program. We provide a comprehensive and challenging PhD education. At the MFPL we emphasize student mentoring and aim to nurture creative and independent scientists.
The research covers a broad range of areas dedicated to exploring life at the cellular, molecular and atomic level. Located at the Vienna Biocenter Campus, a major European science hub, our students greatly benefit from the opportunity to do cutting-edge research in a prolific international environment.
The Max F. Perutz Labs are a joint-venture of the University of Vienna and the Medical University of Vienna.
All MFPL PhD students are employed with an internationally competitive salary according to the guidelines of the Austrian Research Funds (FWF).
* The program is open to everyone who holds a Master’s degree (or equivalent degree) in the biosciences, chemistry, medicine, or related fields;
* The language of the PhD Program is English;
* Students are recruited by a structured selection and interview process.
All interested applciants should apply via online application system. Completed application consists of:
* the filled-in online application form;
* certificates, transcripts, marksheets and other supporting documents uploaded to the online application form;
* two confidential recommendation letters to be submitted by the referees directly (download the Guideline for Referees and forward it to your referees)
The application form needs to be submitted before 26 September 2010, 23:59 CET (GMT + 1 hour).