Open to: residents of the European Union aged 12 and above
Awards: Nikon Coolpix L22 Digital Camera and a Kingston Technology 4GB SD Card
Reckon you’re the next David Bailey? Love Autumn and want to capture its magic and show off your photography skills at the same time? This is the competition, promoted by Kingston Technology Europe, is for you!
The theme is simply ‘Autumn’ and is open to individual interpretation, but photos entered should be unique, artistic and capture your definition of autumn. Photographs entered can be taken by the entrant anywhere in the world and will be judged on the following criteria: interpretation of theme, originality and composition.
Three winners will be chosen by our judging panel and each receive a Nikon COOLPIX L22 camera plus a Kingston 4GB SD Card so get snapping and upload your entry on the rememberkingston.com site!
* This competition is open to residents of the European Union aged 12 and above, excluding any employees of the promoter, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
* All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental consent before entering.
* Entrants must not be professional photographers and for the purposes of this competition, a professional photographer will be considered someone who makes more than half their normal annual income from the sale of their photographs.
* One entry is allowed per person. In the case of multiple entries, the first entry submitted will be taken as the entry.
* There will be three winners chosen and they will have their names, location and photograph featured on the rembemberkingston.com website and Facebook fan page where they will be published during and following the competition.
* It is a condition of entry that the use of the photograph in the competition does not infringe any third party rights or otherwise give rise to any legal liability.
* There is no cash alternative to the prize in whole or in part and the prize can only be awarded to the named entrant who submitted the photograph.
The closing date for applications is 15 November 2010.