Deadline: Not specified
Open to: Native Portugese/Polish speaker
Date of the internships: Candidate to join from 1st November (or earlier if possible)
Remuneration: INR 18000 per month (around 280EUR)
Progressive Media Group is one of world’s leading media, information and communication organizations, with regional offices in the UK, US and Asia. Its research and consulting practice offers global business intelligence including competitor, market, product, and customer information. The team uses robust research methodologies including in-depth primary and secondary research techniques to deliver high quality research findings.
Besides getting an opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading media, information and communication organizations, the language expert will learn to work on premium research for market intelligence, and also gain exposure to state of the art desktop based decision support tools.
– Write a description of the project being worked upon (eg construction, mining, defense), project background and project scope.
– Find the project location, value of the project, start and end dates of the project alongwith project schedule.
– List the methods being adopted in the project (eg- construction equipment, construction materials used etc, in case of a construction project) and special requirements if any.
– Research and list down project stake holders (Owners / Share Holders / Planning authority, Engineering & Design Contractors, Project management consultants etc).
– Find type of contracts being awarded for the project and also track the Tender information of the project.
– Track the list of pre qualified bidders and potential bidders for different type of contracts that will be awarded during the construction period.
– Identify and define the appropriate project sector (Taxonomy).
– Look for people associated with the stakeholders (Project Managers / Lead consultants etc) and speak with them.
– Native Portugese/Polish language expert
– Good English communication skills (both spoken and written)
– Familiarity with internet browsing, computer usage
– Confident, positive, enthusiastic. Willing to learn and work in a challenging environment.
Please note that it is 3 month contract extendable to 6 months.
All hosting and food costs will be om personal expense of the intern.