Deadline: 23 October 2010
Open to: holders of university diploma in the health and related sciences and in political or legal sciences; proficiency in English language and excellent computer skills
The Center for Regional Policy Research and Cooperation “Studiorum” in Skopje is announcing a competition for the following 2 (two) positions:
* Junior Researcher for the Public Health Programme
* Junior Researcher for the Human Rights Programme
The announced positions have the following main tasks:
* Document analysis
* Field research
* Applied policies analysis, under mentorship and as a part of a team
* Assisting in the preparation of applications for projects and tenders
* Assisting in organizing and conducting of ongoing project activities
The applicant for each of the announced positions should fulfill the following criteria respectively:
* University diploma in the health and related sciences (for the Public Health Programme) and in political or legal sciences (for the Human Rights Programme). Postgraduate degree will be considered an advantage;
* To have interest for developing an expertise for the applied policies in the public health/Human Rights fields (experience and familiarity with the policies will be considered an advantage);
* Proficiency in English language – spoken, as well as written (knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage);
* Excellent computer skills;
* Open minded, adaptable and flexible for team work and good communication skills (presentation skills will be considered an advantage).
To apply, the candidates have to submit:
* Detailed CV with contact details (in Macedonian or in English language);
* Motivation letter in English language.
If the applicant has published any papers, they are welcome to present a copy in Macedonian or in English language.
The necessary documents are to be sent to [email protected] no later than October 23, 2010, and referring the position they are applying for (either PUBLIC HEALTHCARE or HUMAN RIGHTS).
Only the candidates that will be called for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please!