Deadline: 17 November 2010
Open to: university degree, 2 years experience in the field of communication, PR or journalism
Income: according to agreement
Place: Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
The Association of Local Democracy Agencies (ALDA) is an international non-governmental international organization supported by the Council of Europe and the European Union. ALDA aims to promote Human Rights, local economic development and to strengthen local democracy in EU, the Balkans and Caucasus relaying the network of 12 Local Democracy Agencies (LDA).
The Association of Local Democracy Agencies (ALDA) is looking for a person in charge of communication and public relations to promote the project for decentralized cooperation between Lower Normandy and Macedonia, supported by the Regional Council of Lower Normandy and the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
1. Update the web site of the cooperation
2. Write articles about the events of the cooperation
3. Produce newsletters
4. Write press release and contact with Macedonian and French medias
5. press-clipping on the topics of the cooperation
6. Translate documents on French, Macedonian and English
7. Draft publications, guides, brochures on the cooperation
8. Present the program at various public events
- University degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French, Macedonian and English,
- 2 years experience in the field of communication, public relations or journalism
- Computer skills, perfect knowledge of IT tools and social media
- Strong motivation, teamwork, flexibility initiative
- Knowledge of Albanian language is an asset
Time: one year contract, starting from 1 December 2010 with possibility of renewal.
Interested candidates may send their CV and a cover letter (in French) to Mrs. Ivana Dimitrovska
[email protected] before 17 November 2010.
For further information Official website