Deadline: 31 July 2011
Open to: filmmakers or film students
Venue: October 20-23 2011, Wisconsin
Prizes: selected films will be exhibited on the Fourth Annual Flyway Film Festival in Wisconsin from 20 until 23 October 2011
The Fourth Annual Flyway Film Festival will take place in Wisconsin, 20 – 23 October 2011. The festival accepts narrative features and shorts, documentaries, animations and student films. Selected films will be exhibited on the festival.
Currently the Flyway Film Festival is able to present films in the following formats for exhibition: Digi-Beta, HD-Cam, Blu-Ray, Standard Definition DVD.
* Narrative Feature (over 60 minutes)
* Narrative Short (under 60 minutes)
* Documentary Feature (over 60 minutes)
* Documentary Short (under 60 minutes)
* Children’s Feature (over 60 minutes)
* Children’s Short (under 60 minutes)
* Animation (any length)
* Student Film (any length)
* Wisconsin/Minnesota Showcase (any length)
All entries submitted for consideration must have been completed after December 31, 2008.
* All entries must be submitted on DVD screener (NTSC region 0 or 1)
* Include two (2) dvd screeners.
* Include one disc containing both hi-res and lo-res (for the web) publicity stills,and graphic images for the festival to use for PR and marketing purposes should your film be selected
* Works in progress and rough cuts can be considered by contacting the festival director or competition jury director prior to submission.
* DVD’ s can only be returned if accompanied by a prepaid mailer
Complete the entry form and submit your application to:
Flyway Film Festival
PO Box 3 Pepin, WI 54759
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]