Deadline: 15 January 2011
Open to: anyone interested in photography
Theme: Territory, City, Architecture and Public and Private Spaces
Award: publication in scopio magazine and exhibition in the Espaço F-Faup site for a period of two weeks
For each scopio issue, an international photography contest related to its theme will be organized and published in scopio magazine and in the web Site encouraging the public to register on the website Espaço F-FAUP and to publish their photographic projects there.
In each issue we shall announce the theme for the next one in order to prompt your participation in the contest and register in Espaço F-FAUP, and give more opportunities for new authors to present projects that can add richness to the contents of the themes being explored throughout the various publications.
* increase photography in architecture
* promote the photography platform Espaço F-FAUP
This contest is open to the public in general.The participation in this contest may be done individually or within a group but each participant may send in only one project, either individually or as a group.
Each project submitted to contest should contain a minimum of three and maximum of ten photographs.
Photographic projects should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] until January 15 of 2011,with the following elements:
– Zip File (File name should be FIRST NAME_LAST NAME_PROJECT NAME) with the following elements:
– Photographic images (see more at 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 e 3.6)
– Word document with:
– Name(s) of participant(s)
– E-mail contact
– Telephone or Mobile contact
– Project Title
– Descriptive Memory (must not overcome 2000 characters)
– Synopsis (must not overcome 140 characters)
– Technical elements / Colophon
Attention: Zip file must not exceed 20 MB, all the images in the set should be in JPEG ou TIFF format.
The project selected by the jury will be published in scopio® magazine, altogether with those from authors of international and national relevance.
The selected project will also be highlighted in the Espaço F-Faup site for a period of two weeks,alongside with the Curator projects.