Deadline: 6 January 2011
Open to: researchers from all around the world with 4, 8 or 12 years of experience
Salary: from 2200 € to 6000 €
NRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique) in Paris is currently seeking for 377 researchers in all fields of science. CNRS is at the heart of all major research challenges and is increasing its efforts to develop cutting edge technology, which is essential to the economic development of our country. Within their laboratories, researchers supervise Ph.D. students and post-doctoral fellows in their field. Researchers may also supervise research teams, lead scientific projects, teach, and participate in technology transfer based on their research results.
In certain cases, researchers dedicate part of their working time to managing and administrating research facilities. Over the course of their career, they can also benefit from transfer opportunities within CNRS or to other research organizations, universities, businesses or administrations.
You can see the list of vacancies here.
Candidates may either:
* register online on the website,
* or send a paper application by post. In this case, you need to download the application form from this website or collect it from the Recruitment Service. (Applications must be submitted on the form provided).
The closing date for applications is January 6, 2011.
By this deadline, you must have either:
* completed your online application by midnight, Paris time on January 6, 2011 (to be accepted, electronic applications must be validated online on this website);
* or have submitted your application to the Recruitment Service no later than January 6, 2011 at 4pm;
* or sent your application by post to the Recruitment Service by midnight, January 6, 2011, the postmark being proof of the date of postage.
Paper applications and any documents not suitable to be sent by e-mail must be addressed to :
Délégation Ile de France Ouest et Nord
Service opérateur de concours
1, place Aristide Briand
92195 MEUDON Cedex