Deadline: 25 December 2010
Open to: individuals from all over the world
Prize: the submitted article shall be published in the printed edition of “Evrodijalog”
The Center for Regional Policy Research and Cooperation ‘Studiorum’ announces call for papers for the Journal for European Issues “Evrodijalog” – Volume 13. “Evrodijalog” is a bi-annual journal, publication of the CRPRC “Studiorum”. The journal aims to promote objective, critical and analytical thinking on issues related to European Union and EU accession in various disciplines.
Evrodijalog encourage all those researching EU issues in the fields of law, economy, public administration, international relations, political sciences, communication, new technologies and the society, energy issue, environment, health, and all other relevant fields to submit their papers. “Evrodijalog” gives priority to research topics directly relevant from the perspective of the Copenhagen criteria and focused on analysis and case studies regarding the needs and requirements derived from the EU acquis communitaire.
The submitted article shall be published in the printed edition of “Evrodijalog” in Macedonian language. Translation of manuscripts for authors whose mother tongue is not Macedonian will be provided by CRPRC Studiorum.
Instructions for Authors
1. The texts should be up to 15 pages (maximum of 6000 words; please check with word count). The texts should be submitted in electronic form.
2. The text should be typed in Word (any version), no further adjustments are needed. The tables and graphs should be as plain formatted as possible.
3.The text should include:
- Name and surname of the author and title;
- Title and subtitles (if needed);
- Short biography of the author (1-3 sentences);
- Summary (abstract) in Macedonian (1/2 page) (translation of the English summary will be provided by CRPRC Studiorum for the texts submitted in English);
- Summary (abstract) in English (1/2 page);
4. Language editing and typing corrections are obligation of the editorial staff of Eurodialogue.
5. Citation of the literature used should be in compliance with the unified MLA style (more details here).
The deadline for submission of papers is 25 December 2010. Please submit only texts which are a final version or a final draft! Authors are kindly asked to specify when submitting the text, whether it is a final version of a final draft. The papers should be submitted to the Editorial Board on [email protected].