Deadline:15 January 2011
Open to:IT responsible of youth structures, youth workers
Venue:17-18 February 2011, City of Luxembourg
Fee: 75 EUR
Costs: hosting costs are covered, check with your National Agency about travel costs
The event should allow the sharing of tools and good practices in the youth sector.
Resources and transnational cooperation should be made available by bringing together service providers and representatives of national awareness centers with youth workers and IT reponsibles from youth structures.
The main topics that will be covered are:
• How to be present on the internet nowadays
• Online risks for national agencies (loss of data, virus attacks, …)
• Technical security policies for IT infrastructure of national agencies and EURODESK
• Online risks and challenges for youngsters – international awareness raising providers and services (Insafe, Inhope): resources and good practices in the youth sector
• Online information quality (assessment/production)
• Media competency: internet (technical challenges), video/podcast/…, print/flyer/… – participation of youth
• Project managers, trainers, youth leaders and youth workers
• IT responsibles of youth structures
• “Youth in Action” National Agencies
• Representatives of national youth portals
• People in charge of internet projects supported mainly via « Youth in action »
• Representatives of EURODESK
• Representatives of ERYICA
• Representatives of National Awareness Centers of the European Safer Internet Programme (Insafe network, Inhope network)
Hosting costs are taken into charge by Luxembourg’s NA.
Travel costs are in principle covered by the respective sending National Agencies, according to their rules.
Participants may be asked a participation fee of 75 Euro (in order to lighten the procedure, it is asked that the sending NAs deduct this amount from the reimbursement of the travel fees)