Deadline: 12 April 2011
Open to: journalists publicists, journalists, professionals, students of science degree in communications or Master’s in journalism
Award: 1st € 1,500
ITALY – BARI – Starts the 3rd edition of the International “Journalists of the Mediterranean”. The award is organized by the “Land of the Mediterranean” in partnership with Europuglia. The 3rd edition takes shape after the exploits of his first edition in 2009, with over 100 journalists from Italy, Albania, Portugal, Turkey and Romania.
The competition will be divided into four sections:
* Economics and International Politics (Print, Video and Web)
* Women and social inclusion (Print, Video and Web)
* Prisons and Human Rights (Print, Video and Web)
* Tourism and promotion of the territory (Print, Video and Web)
Competition is open to journalists publicists, journalists, professionals, students of science degree in communications or Master’s in journalism.
* All articles or films in competition must be made in the period 1th January 2009 – December 31th, 2010.
* Article must have a size from a minimum of 2000 characters to a maximum of 15,000.
* Television or radio must have a minimum duration of 3 minutes and a maximum of 30 minutes.
* For articles in foreign languages attach Italian translation.
Fill in the Application form, and attach the following documents:
* a copy of the journalistic product on paper original and one copy in digital format pdf
* video journalism and television services in the form of DVD: up to 30 minutes of recording time and a summary of service max 2 minutes
* web and new media services must be submitted on DVD
* attach a summary outlining the progress of work, newspaper, author and date of publication must be legible
* photocopy of registration of the Order of Journalists, the identity card, tax code and curriculum vitae are also required
Submit the application form by registered mail to:
Land of the Mediterranean
Via Della Repubblica 67
The participant was placed first overall in the competition will receive a cash prize of € 1,500.
For each section of the contest will receive a winning organization will receive a prize of € 1,000.
Dr. Teresa Ranieri
Mail: [email protected]