Deadline: 27 May 2011 for admissions
Open to: graduates with an honours degree with 3/5 years of work experience
Scholarship: tuition fees discounts, full tuition fees, living expenses
The MBA programme at Nottingham University Business School consists of seven core modules with a choice of five electives and is completed by undertaking an individual or group management project. The core subjects ensure that you study essential areas of management, whilst the electives and management project allow you to build on these fundamental areas and tailor-make your own version of the Nottingham MBA.
You will study each of the seven core modules: Accounting and Finance, Business Economics, Managing People, Marketing, Operations Management, Strategic Management, Sustainable Decisions and Organisations.
Applications are welcome from individuals who are graduates of an approved University holding an honours degree or a relevant professional qualification considered equivalent to a first degree with honours and have at least three (MBA) or five years (Executive MBA) of work experience with a management dimension.
Nottingham MBA Leadership Scholarships
Nottingham University Business School offers up to eight, half-fee competitive scholarships that are open to all candidates for our MBA programmes. If you win an MBA Leadership Scholarship, the Business School reduces your tuition fee to:
* UK/HEU £9250
* Overseas £9750
If we award you a scholarship, we could ask you to become an Ambassador to support and promote the Nottingham MBA.
We award scholarships based on the following:
* Career progression and achievement
* Evidence of leadership ability
* Your potential to contribute to the learning experience of the MBA group
* Academic achievement
* The quality of your application
International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility Scholarships
If you want to study our MBA Corporate Social Responsibility, the Business School’s International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (ICCSR) offers scholarships for exceptional candidates.
* Full tuition fee and living expenses (at ESRC rates)
* Full tuition fee
* Half tuition fee
To apply for a scholarship you must have:
* Completed your application and been offered an unconditional place on a Nottingham MBA programme
* Paid the £1000 deposit
* Applied for the scholarship by 27 May 2011.
NUBSS does not make any decisions about MBA scholarship awards until after the closing date.
Apply online and provide the following supporting documentation:
* A copy of your degree certificate and transcript of marks (if applicable).
* English Language test results (if applicable).
* A copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
* Two references.
* An Application Fee of £20 is required when applying for the Nottingham MBA.
If you have questions about these scholarships, please contact the MBA Office:
Tel: +44 (0)115 951 5500
Email: [email protected]