Deadline: 1 April 2011
Open to: Young people, Youth leaders, Youth workers from Program Countries, Eastern Countries and Caucasus
Costs: board and lodging costs are covered by the organizers Check with your national agency for traveling costs
Venue: 15 – 22 May 2011, Budapest, Hungary
“Eastern Express” TC is organized by SALTO and the Slovak National Agency for the Youth in Action Program. It aims at rising quality of Youth Exchanges within action 3.1 of Youth in Action (YiA) program, especially is cooperation between Program and Eastern Europe and Caucasus (EECA) regions.
* Youth in Action Program presentation with special focus on cooperation with EECA countries within Action 3.1 projects;
* How to find partners?
* How to organize successful Youth Exchange project with Program and Neighbouring Partner Countries of Eastern Europe and Caucasus?
* Youth Exchange Project Management within Youth in Action Program – focus on quality;
* Intercultural learning in youth projects;
* Partnership in youth projects;
* Inclusion and fighting against poverty in Youth Exchange projects;
* Support activities for Youth Exchanges in Youth in Action Program;
Young people, Youth leaders, Youth workers from Program Countries, Eastern Countries and Caucasus
* active youth worker;
* ready to develop new Youth Exchange projects within Youth in Action Program, action 3.1;
* active participation and contribution during the full duration of the TC;
* ability to communicate in English;
The lodging, board and local transportation will be provided by the organizers.
Other National Agencies of YiA Program are requested to cover the travel and visa costs of participants coming from Program Countries. Travel of participants from the EECA region will be financed by organizers and coordinated by SALTO Eastern Europe and Caucasus.