Deadline: 15 July 2011
Open to: young leaders of political, economic, social, and NGO’s from EU, Eastern Europe and the Caucasus
Fees: from 30EUR to 60EUR depending on the applicant country, it covers everything except traveling costs
Venue: 6 – 10 September 2011, Nowy Sącz, Poland
The Economic Forum of Young Leaders is organized by the European Meeting Centre – Nowy Staw Foundation, the Economic Forum in Krynica and the Foundation for the Development of the Education System – Polish National Agency of the Youth in Action Program.
Each year young leaders meet in Poland to create ideas for the future of Europe. The Economic Forum of Young Leaders in Nowy Sącz is a meeting of young elite from Europe and a venue for discussion about important processes in the world as well as challenges for young generations of politicians, economists and leaders of NGOs. Forum gives room for debate about the future of the European Union and its relation with neighbouring countries.
A four day program of the Forum involves panel discussions, workshops as well as receptions and business evenings.
Young leaders of political, economic, social, and non-governmental organizations from the European Union countries, Eastern Europe and the Caucasus
* 60 Euro (registration fee) for participants from the EU countries, Norway and Island
* 200 Polish Zloty (registration fee) for participants from Poland
* 30 Euro (registration fee) for participants form Balkan countries, Turkey, East Europe and the South Caucasus countries
The registration fee includes:
* participation in the 6th Economic Forum of Young Leaders 2011
* access to all sessions, plenaries, meeting discussions and workshops
* coffee breaks during sessions
* gala dinner
* breakfasts, lunches and dinners throughout the Forum
* accommodation in the student’s dormitories during the Forum
* conference materials
More information about fees, here.