Deadline: 20 May 2011
Open to: excellent entrants to the Talinn University
Scholarship: 287,60 EUR per month
Monthly stipend for degree students in international Master’s programs in English
The five Master’s curricula that foreign first-year Master’s students can apply to in year 2011 are as follows:
– Anthropology (2 places),
– International Relations (2 places),
– Communication Management (1 place),
– Comparative Literature and Cultural Semiotics (1 place)
– European Studies: Europeanization of Governance and Politics (1 place)
University will award scholarships to 7 foreign first-year Master’s students. These students will have achieved the highest entrance examination results and must not receive any support from other financing funds. The selection criteria is based on the examination results table from the entrance exam that is published by the university.
Eligible candidates are:
- who do not reside in the Republic of Estonia and
- who, during the last three years, have not resided in Estonia for a total period exceeding one year;
- whose Master’s studies in the participating higher education institution commence after 1 June 2010;
- who are full-time students and who stay in Estonia during the period for which the stipend is paid;
- who do not receive any other scholarships;
The scholarship is 287,60 EUR per month and it is paid from September to June (one academic year).
To apply for a scholarship:
Master’s students can also apply for a DoRa program conference grant. For more information please contact Ms. Sondra Lahesaare (e-mail [email protected]).
Ms. Maarja Liht
Department of Academic Affairs
Narva mnt 25