Deadline: 31 March 2011
Open to: Youth from the EU
Venue: 05 – 27 May, Poland and Ukraine
Eurobus is a three-week dynamic journey to rural Ukraine with an international crew of young leaders from the EU member-states. The team will have meetings with youth from rural locations in Ukraine, conduct informal discussions on issues of Ukraine’s European choice, and participate in common activities initiated by local youth.
– To break the stereotypes about Ukraine and the EU;
– To encourage the youth activity in rural Ukraine;
– To provide rural youth with information about opportunities for self-development both in the EU and Ukraine;
– To discover the unknown Ukraine for the EU-participants;
– To develop the intercultural dialogue and to foster international cooperation through mentoring
During the the project the participants will:
– Conduct trainings or make presentations on opportunities for self-development,youth work, civil activity and similar topics;
Participate in common activities initiated by local youth;
– Participate in round tables with local authorities;
– Choose one idea from those presented by local youth for mentoring it in future;
– Communicate with local youth and their families;
– Present your countries, cultures and the EU as a whole.
– Highly motivated and would like to join the intercultural dialogue;
– Have youth work experience: leadership, facilitating, chairing or training in any projects;
– Want to share it with Ukrainian youth;
Like challenging and inspiring journeys;
– Have spare time from May, 5 to May, 27 2011 to spend in Poland and Ukraine;
– Aged 18 – 35 years old;
– A citizen of the EU.
The project will provide you both with accommodation (partly in host Ukrainian families,partly in hostels) and food. Also Eurobus will reimburse a part of your travel costs from the home-place to Warsaw and back.The project will start on May, 5 in Warsaw with a preparatory training, continue with Schuman parade on May 7, 2010. The journey across Ukraine will last May 8-27.
E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile: +38 068 890 19 80