Deadline: 19 June 2011
Open to: PhD candidates, residents in the EU
Studentship: €16,000 plus fees
The Hardiman Research Scholarships are fully-funded four-year PhD scholarships. These programs focus on reserach on the following areas:
- Humanities and Social Sciences, including Law and Business Studies (Stream A)
- Science, Medicine, Engineering and Informatics (Stream B)
Successful applicants will be expected to have a first or upper second class honours primary degree or equivalent.
The scholarship will be awarded to o European Union (EU) citizens, or to those who are ordinarily resident within a member state of the EU.
All applicants must:
1. complete an application form (including a personal statement),
2. provide a 3 page curriculum vitae
3. provide the names of up to three proposed supervisor(s) and two referees in their application form
All the documents must be sent to hrscholarnuigalway.ie, by the deadline.
The value of the Research Scholarship is a stipend of €16,000 plus fees.