Deadline: 31 January 2012
Open to: university graduates in Medicine and Audiology under 35 years
Scholarships: 6,000 Euro for 2-3 months
The Amplifon Centre for Research and Studies (CRS) invites applications for a Scholarship in the field of Audiology/Otology. The Scholarship is intended to support a training stage of 2-3 months at a specialized Department (different from current affiliation) for trainees in Audiology/Otology of any nationality.
Five A. Charles Holland Scholarships of 6.000 Euro are offered.
The deadline for submitting the application form has been postponed to January 31, 2012.
The applicants are to enclose the following documents (in English):
1) a detailed curriculum vitae with name, address, date of birth, status, nationality or
permanent residency, education, qualifications, knowledge of foreign languages, posts
held and experience;
2) a list of publications, if any;
3) a letter of recommendation from my current Head of Department;
4) the object and duration of the training, including the Department where it could be
5) a letter of agreement from the proposed training Department.
Applications will be judged by an independent Selection Committee no later than March 31, 2012 and will be awarded scholarships by May 31, 2012.
Please print the application form and with all the other necessary documents and send it to:
CRS Scientific Secretariat,
Via Ripamonti, 133,