Deadline: 11 September 2011
Open to: anyone who wishes to apply
Award: Audience Award: € 1.000, Jury Award: € 1.000 and Award for Best political Viral: € 1000
As part of the 27th International Short Film Festival Berlin, and held and hosted by the Interfilm Berlin, Zucker.Kommunikation and the Heinrich Boell Foundation, the contest for films with viral messages is now open.
All entries should be aiming to communicate either a promotional, ideational, political or original message.
Videos must be submitted until the 11th of September. The online voting will take place from Oct. 18th to Nov. 18th 2011 on the official website.
This competition is open to anyone who wishes to apply.
– it must have been especially conceived for internet showing
– it must aspire to viral distribution
– it must either endorse or oppose something and/or communicate a message
– it cannot be older than 2 years and not longer than 10 minutes
* Audience Award: € 1.000
* Jury Award: € 1.000 (given by ´Project Future´)
* Award for Best political Viral with the themes climate, democracy or justice: € 1000 (given by the Heinrich Boell Foundation)