Deadline: From 1 September to 1 November anually
Open to: excellent holders of a Bachelor’s degree from Bulgaria, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic or Hungary
Scholarship: 850 – 900 €/month, research grant 228 €/semester, travel allowance 150 – 250 €, laptop allowance 700 €, health and accident insurance
The Rochus und Beatrice Mummert Foundation sponsors High Potentials from Central and South Eastern Europe in the fields of economics, business administration, engineering, natural sciences or tourism management. The Program includes, amongst others, a scholarship for 2,5 years for a Master degree at the University of Cologne, the German Sport University Cologne or at the RWTH Aachen. The scholarships are offered within the Robert Bosch Stiftung.
Within the programe a 4-5-month internship (usually in the summer semester of the 2nd academic year) a management education is included.
Requirements for a Mummert Scholarship:
- You come from: Bulgaria, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic or Hungary.
- Bachelor’s degree (or in the final year of Bachelor studies) in economics, business administration, engineering, natural sciences or tourism management
- very good exam results (also in mathematics)
- very good German and English
- Management Potential
- distinctive personality / enthusiasm
- social responsibility
- willingness to return to home country after graduation
The promotion consists of:
– financial funds: 850 – 900 € per month
– research grant 228 € per semester
– travel allowance: 150 – 250 €
– laptop allowance: 700 €
– accident and health insurance
– award for graduation with honors: 500 €
A comprehensive development program of excellent quality is provided:
– skill seminars
– 4-5 months internship in a German company
– educational journeys to Berlin and Brussels
– factory visits; cultural events
You can count on a reliable and personal guidance through
– a mentor in the Executive Board
– advisors (leaders from business, culture or university)
– universities + liaison professor
– elder scholarship holders + alumni
The application takes place each year from 1 September to 1 November for courses starting in the winter semester of the following year.
Applications and further information:
Phone: +49 (0) 711/460 84-976
More info in English here.