Deadline: 12 August 2011
Open to: All interested people from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech republic, Poland, Hungary, Kosovo, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
Mladiinfo (www.mladiinfo.com ) is not only a link for free education but a youth initiative and opportunity for a youth movement toward changes in your country. Everybody needs to know about the Mladiinfo as web platform/project/network. We need people that can promote our mission and idea and also to coordinate things in their city/country. Skills like writing, social media, marketing, graphic design, journalism, project management, enthusiasm and courage are needed to spread the word of the Mladiinfo initiative in as many places in Europe as possible.
- Want to promote Mladiinfo in your city and/or country?
- Want to speak in public about the Mladiinfo Initiative?
- Have good social skills and are you confident and enthusiastic when you speak to people?
- Have organized (small) events/projects before and want to become more experienced in non-profit sector?
- Want to make the Mladiinfo branch in your country?
- Live in the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech republic, Poland, Hungary, Kosovo, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
What you will be doing
- Disseminate Mladiinfo news in your country/social networks
- Inform us about links/events/news and interesting websites in your country
- Increase the profile of Mladiinfo in your country
- Develop the Mladiinfo community in your country
- Form or join a team of people that can help each other to execute the tasks involved
- Organize activities that fit within the theme of the Initiative ( education, volunteering, exchanges..)
- Work together with other team members, coordinators and volunteers that can help you accomplish your goals
- Work to unite youth in your city/country who have been studied aboard and want to share their experience with others
- Propose projects, identify partnerships and highlight funding opportunities in your country
- Get the local government(s), foundations, donors interested and support in any form (money, publicity, manpower, knowledge, etc.)
What can we offer? (position is unpaid)
- If you become Country representative, you can come on our Network meeting in Macedonia in October 2011 for free
- As Country representative, you join the other planned meetings in 2012 for free, which are on a regular basis in one of the home towns of the Mladiinfo network members. We try to refund travel costs as much as we can.
- You get to work on a challenging, international project which will stand out on your resume
- You get to meet new people from across Europe and beyond that extend your network, something that can be very powerful in your future career
- The opportunity to come to our events around Europe and meet other coordinators
- To meet with policy makers and stakeholders through participation in Mladiinfo events
- You work with a friendly team of people who put their heart in the project and will embrace you as one of them
- E-mail and Skype support when necessary from Mladiinfo Team members
- You will be officially announced as Country representative in the Network section of Mladiinfo web page