Deadline: 30 September 2011
Open to: Young journalists from Macedonia
Award: The selected papers will be published in the magazine
“NGO MAGAZINE” is an electronic magazine dedicated to the NGOs sector in Macedonia. The magazine was founded and published by the European Center “SN7” and the Center for Education and Development – CED.
The primary purpose of the foundation of this magazine is media coverage of the NGO sector in the country, stimulating work of young journalists and distributing information/news about the activities of NGOs.
“NGO MAGAZINE” in the first number, which will be published on 05 October 2011, will accept submissions from external collaborators.
The submitted papers should preferably be from the areas of:
- Role of the NGOs sector in Macedonia
- Profile of your organization, history, mission, vision
- Voluntary work in the NGOs
- Non-formal education
- Capacity building
- Youth work
- The importance of teamwork in organizations
- The role of NGOs in a civil society
- How to write a project-proposal
Other articles (articles must be for the NGOs sector)
How to submit the papers
Technical requirements for submitting papers:
- Papers should be up to 4 pages in Microsoft Word (Calibri 12, 1.5 lines spacing)
- Papers should be original and not previously published
- Papers can be written in English language, Albanian or Macedonian
The final deadline for sending the papers is: 30 September 2011
The magazine’s editorial staff has the right not to publish certain papers, if they are against journalistic ethics or fail to meet the technical requirements.
Financial compensation will not be provided for publication of the papers for the first 3 numbers of the magazine.
“NGO MAGAZINE” will be distributed for free in the electronic form (PDF version).