Open to: all interested
Allowance: interns will receive a monthly allowance
Since 1997, miller und meier consulting has been advising their clients on how to master the complexities of political communication and position themselves effectively in the political field. Their clients are global players as well as small and medium enterprises, trade and industry associations, international organizations and non-profit organizations. As one of the first agencies in the country, they have made significant contributions to establishing and professionalizing strategic political consulting, public affairs and campaigning in Germany.
Miller und meier consulting offers Internship in Political Consulting and Public Affairs for students and graduates. If you are interested in strategy consulting, political communication and its practical implementation and if you want to gain an insight into the exciting everyday life of an agency in the political centre of Berlin, you should apply for an internship with miller und meier consulting, Political Consulting and Public Affairs!
Miller und meier consulting offers you
- the possibility to demonstrate your skills in the following areas: comprehensive internet research for proposals, composition of short political analyses, preparation of a newsletter in English, drafting of articles, German/English translations
- participation in all working areas of the agency
- comprehensive overview of the field of political consulting and public affairs
- internship for a period of 3 months minimum, monthly allowance
- a young, flexible, fun and open-minded team, excellent working atmosphere and free coffee, tea and biscuits
Eligible candidates must have:
- a minimum of 4 semesters/2 years of studies (subject focus on political science, history, business/economics, communication studies, cultural studies)
- a general interest in politics, current affairs and political communication
- German language skills: native speaker level required
- excellent written and oral English language skills
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
The interns will receive a monthly allowance for internship period of minimum 3 months.
If you are interested please send your invitation vie email to [email protected].