Deadline: 10 October 2011
Open to: Participants from South East Europe and Neighboring Partner Countries
Costs: Covered board and lodging and 70 % of the travel expenses for SEE participants
CIMO, the Finnish national agency for Youth In Action Programme in the cooperation of the regional Kaakonkulma project is organising a Short Study Visit South East Europe meets Finnish Youthwork in Kouvola, Lappeenranta, Finland from 8th November to 12th November 2011. This SSV offers the information and knowledge about youth policy and youth work in Finland. This SSV offers the information and tools to develop future cooperation in between the participating countries within YiA –programme.
Linked to the aim are different objectives.
- To give an overview to Finnish youth policy and youth work
- To promote equal and solid partnerships
- To share experience and good practises
- To clarify the concept behind YiA -projects (why and how) and their life cycles
- Give an overview of where and how to find information on various things (the Youth in Action Programme, partner finding, local funding)
There will be different methodologies used during the SSV, such as presentations, project visits, workshops, as well as informal space.
The SSV is open to 8 to 10 participants from South- East Europe, Neighboring Partner Countries and Finland.
Profile of participants:
- Interested in future cooperation within Youth in Action programme
- Representing organisations that are able to do projects
- Willing and able to multiply at local level.
- At least 22 years of age.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Board and lodging are provided and paid for by NA Finland
- 70 % Travel expenses for SEE participants will be reimbursed after the study visit.
If you are interested in the training you can apply online here.
Contact for questions:
E-Mail: [email protected]