Deadline: 6 April 2012
Open to: Current students, advanced in academic studies in a relevant discipline, fluent in English
Remuneration: Monthly refund of expenses provided
Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association, previously Colipa, has been the voice of Europe’s EUR 58.1 billion cosmetic, toiletry and perfumery industry since 1962.
As the industry’s European trade association the membership of Cosmetics Europe consists of:
- 16 active international companies
- 27 active national associations
- 4 supporting association members
- 2 supporting corporate members
- 3 correspondent members
Cosmetics Europe represents the interests of more than 2000 companies ranging from major international cosmetics manufacturers to small family-run businesses operating in niche markets. Together, these employ more than 500,000 people within the European Union.
Cosmetics Europe is currently looking for a Communications Intern (for 6 months – as part of final studies)
Main tasks include:
Contributing to all communications tasks within the Communications Department:
- Monitoring media on a daily basis with the help of search engines;
- Carrying out research for communications projects;
- Extending relevant support in development of the website and member extranet;
- Writing information articles
- Contributing to the development of Cosmetics Europe Publications;
- Fluent English and willing to work in a dynamic international association
- Advanced in academic studies in a relevant discipline
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and interest in the use of IT as a communication tool
- Good organisation skills, flexibility, ability to work independently as well as in team and under pressure, a strong sense of responsibility is a must
The internship can only be considered in the context of studies and a Convention de Stage (a tripartite agreement signed by the employer, the intern and his/her university or college) has to be signed. Prospective interns must imperatively fulfil this requirement to apply.
Belgian legislation does not permit internships to be paid. However a monthly refund of expenses is foreseen.
Candidates fulfilling these requirements should apply by sending a letter of motivation in English and a full c.v., which will be treated in the strictest confidence, to:
Ms Samia Essouayah, Manager HR & Services
COSMETICS EUROPE, the European Cosmetics Industry Association – Email: [email protected]
Telephone enquiries will not be answered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit The Official Website.