Deadline: 30 April 2012
Open to: Young people between the ages of 18 and 30 years
Prizes: DMP scholarship (each scholarship is in amount of EUR 720), collection of IEDC books, a copy of the book Artful Leadership: Reflections of Executive MBA Participants
Just picture it! An intensive 9-day summer school in the ‘image of heaven’ Bled in Slovenia where you meet 50 people from more than 20 countries. The best in this challenge will receive a DMP Scholarship.
What is DMP Challenge?
DMP challenge is a competition for young, ambitious and inventive students and graduates which addresses the topic of Arts and Leadership, giving you the possibility to win a scholarship for Discover Management Program (DMP).
What is DMP?
DMP is an intensive nine-day international summer school designed for young graduates and students in their final year. The program is taking place from July 10 to 18, 2012 in Bled, Slovenia and is led by Professor J.B. Kassarjian from Babson College, USA. Every year 50 young people from more than 20 countries gather at the beautiful campus of IEDC – Bled School of Management in Bled, Slovenia.
Make a video (up to 5 min) which highlights your thoughts on leadership as an art or arts in leadership practice. The video should describe your ideas, include arts based examples or experiences and be included in one of the two categories:
- Leadership as an art – leadership being the art of bringing people together to achieve things not possible at the individual level.
- Arts in leadership practice and development – how leaders to better understand creativity, innovation, communication and the human, emotional side of managing and leading.
- The First and Second place in each of the two categories will receive a DMP scholarship (each scholarship is in amount of EUR 720)
- Third to Fifth place in each category will receive a collection of IEDC books
- All participants will receive a copy of the book Artful Leadership: Reflections of Executive MBA Participants.
All applicants need to be 18-30 years old. Student status is not required. All applicants need to be registered on C:F platform in order to apply.
To apply, please click on “Post Idea”. (top right corner of the Official Website)
- 27 March to 30 April, 2PM CET – Application period
- 1 May to 11 May 2012 – Judging Period
- 15 May – Scholarships winners announced
- 10 to 18 July 2012 – DMP