Deadline: 28 May 2012
Open to: Secondary school students in one of eligible countries (Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Macedonia, Poland, Serbia, Ukraine)
Prizes: The winners of the competition will participate in study trip to Prague
The EuropaSecura project brings together young voices from EU countries and the direct EU neighborhood states. They are testing their knowledge on the role of the EU and NATO in nowadays conflict resolution, the history and the institutions of both organizations and geopolitics. An essay competition allows students to articulate their own ideas on the current security situation and the conflicts in the world.
EuropaSecura contest has three rounds:
- first round – smart test in English
- second round – essay in native language
- international round – study trip to Prague
The winners of the competition will participate in study trip to Prague. They will share opinions with students from Europe and southern Caucasus in an exciting workshop with simulations, lectures and have a remarkable time in one of Europe’s most splendid cities. This study trip is a part of international round of EuropaSecura.
You can participate in this contest provided that you:
- fill in the registration form by May 28, 2012 (24:00);
- attend the secondary school in one of eligible countries;
- have a residence in one of eligible countries.
- have an active knowledge of English on a communication level.
Eligible countries are as follows:
- Czech Republic
In order to participate, you have to register. You can register here.
Deadline for submitting applications is 28 May 2012.