Deadline: 16 May 2012
Open to: University degree in the field related to the task (Communication) with very good command of written and spoken English
Remuneration: Netto monthly allowance of € 1000
CERAME-UNIE (aisbl) is the European Ceramic Industry Association. It has been based in Brussels since 1962 as the representation of the European ceramic industry to the EU institutions. At EU level, the industry is particularly involved in policy debates in the fields of construction, environment, energy & climate change, international trade and research & innovation.
Description of the tasks and responsibilities:
The trainee will gain experience in an international organisation within a multicultural team. The main tasks will include:
- Writing and editing news, articles and information material such as leaflets, brochures and web content
- Providing administrative and organisational support in implementing the communication tools and strategy
- Editing and maintaining the websites
- Providing general support to the activities of the Cerame-Unie secretariat.
The position is open to individuals with:
- University degree in the field related to the task (Communication)
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- A dynamic personality, well organised, pro-active attitude and ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Good knowledge of Windows tools such as Word, Power Point, Excel and web based systems.
The internship position is available from beginning of June 2012. The duration will be six months. The trainee will receive a netto monthly allowance of € 1000.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Ms Nicole Le Poupon at [email protected] by 16 May 2012.