Deadline: 18 November, 2012
Open to: Students and young professionals aged 18-30
Award: Winning authors will receive a $500 honorarium, one grand prize winner will be invited on an all-expense-paid trip to attend CIPE’s upcoming Democracy that Delivers for Entrepreneurs conference in the United States
CIPE the Center for International Private Enterprise has launched the Youth Essay Competition 2012. The aim is to encourage young people to share their ideas on how to create opportunities for youth to strengthen democracy and the private sector in their own countries.
Students will have to write in English, an essay of minimum 1500 up to 2500 words on the following categories: Replica Watches For Sale
1. Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Beyond technology.
2. Inclusive Growth: The entrepreneurial environment for scaling up business.
3. Social transformations: The role of entrepreneurs in building democratic societies.
- Students and young professionals aged 18-30 can participate in the contest
- Past CIPE Youth Essay Contest Winners are not eligible to participate
How to submit an essay?
All essays must be submitted through the online form and must include the writer’s name in the file name and inside the document.
The essay you submit must focus on the role of youth and, where applicable, include examples from your personal experience relating to the topic. Essays that only talk about challenges to entrepreneurship in general terms, or limit proposed solutions only to what governments should do, will not be successful.
- For each category, CIPE will publish the winning first, second, and third place essays. Winning authors will receive a $500 honorarium.
- One grand prize winner will be invited on an all-expense-paid trip to attend CIPE’s upcoming Democracy that Delivers for Entrepreneurs conference in the United States, which is planned for April 2013.
Deadline is November 18, 2012 at 11:00 PM
montblanc replica watches
5 thoughts on “CIPE Youth Essay Contest 2012”
Hi… I am sorry but I am a bit confused by the deadline. It says here that the dead line is October 19th but when you go to the official page it says it is in fact November 18th . Can you please tell me which one is accurate because the difference is huge. Thank you.
The deadline is probably on November 18th since there is a countdown on the official website which says 32 days left. Our apology for the mistake, we will update the post when we double-check it once more with the organizers (maybe the deadline has been extended).
is it possible to send an essay after the deadline is passed?
Please direct and ask to the responsible contact persons. However, you still have few hours left until the deadline, but if you consider to send it later than 11 PM today, please check with the organizers if that is fine with them. You can probably find the contacts on the official website.
replica watches uk Which is a ptrtey lovely post on Donald. About to print out this kind of out and about as well as stick on the Powered by means of Look for workplace wall structure .