Deadline: 15 October, 2012
Open to: any European learner who has accomplished a practical training programme, a youth exchange, a work placement or an internship abroad, within Europe.
Awards: €500,00 for the best video nominated by the Jury, iPad and for the best video nominated by the online voters and trip to Paris for 3 winners of each category
Europemobility Video Contest is a chance for European young people to share their experience abroad. Participants can show by original and creative video some situations while being abroad, when they had to deal with big challenges or learnt about themselves and the others while getting to know new people and new cultures in a foreign country.
The Europemobility Video Contest is open to any European learner who has accomplished a practical training programme, a youth exchange, a work placement or an internship abroad, within Europe.
- video must be one to three minutes long
- video must be original and produced by you
- video, images, audio and text MUST respect the international Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) legislation
- video must be spoken in English or, in case you want to use another language, the video must be English subtitled
How to enter?
To register as a participant:
- You need to fill in all fields of the registration form and upload a copy of an Identification Document, such as Identify Card or Passport. You need to use a valid email account
- Once completed all fields the system will send you an email with instruction for you to confirm your email account.
- Europemobility Admin will approve your account and you will receive a confirmation email.
- You can then proceed to upload your video, which will need to be approved by the Europemobility Admin before being visible on the Video Contest web site. Please allow up to 24 hours for approval and also some additional hours for the web streaming platform to process your video.
You can register as a participant here
Deadline to uploade videos is 15 October, 2012
It is possible to participate to the contest as online voters after registration. Voters can:
- use score from 1 to 10 with the stars above the video
- vote once for each video
- vote for a max of 10 videos
- use each score from 1 to 10 only once, it is not allowed to use the same score for 2 different videos
- change the vote preferences
You can register as on online voter here
Deadline to vote online is 30 October, 2012
There are two award categories, one for the videos elected by the Europemobility International Jury and one for those selected by the online voters. Each category contains three prizes:
- Relevance of the video, fitting with the theme of mobility
- Originality and creativity of the underlying idea (basic concept)
- Quality of the script and realisation
Europemobility will award:
- €500,00 for the best video nominated by the Jury, plus a trip to Paris
- iPad for the best video nominated by the online voters, plus a trip to Paris
- The second and third winners of both categories will receive a trip to Paris, plus a recognition prize
All the winners will go to the Award Ceremony in Paris with opportunity to present their videos to an international audience, which takes place from 22nd to 25th November 2012. Travel and accommodation will be organised and paid by Europemobility Network.
You can check details on the official website