Deadline: 22 November 2012
Open to: candidates with master’s degree in social sciences plus a minimum of three years relevant professional experience in evaluation, project implementation, financial management and/or monitoring
HTSPE is looking for a Junior Expert in Evaluation to nominate in their bid for the European Commission COM Lot 1 project entitled “Evaluation of the Assistance provided by the EU’s Turkish Pre-accession Instrument, 2002 / 2006.”
The purpose of this evaluation is to provide:
- accountability with respect to the value for money and the use of funds,
- lessons learned on financial assistance where relevant.
The evaluation will cover EU financial assistance provided to Turkey from 2002 to 2006. The evaluation will include a focus on the impact and sustainability of Turkey Pre Accession interventions and lessons learnt and recommendation to an extent relevant and applicable.
HTSPE is a leading international consultancy company specialising in development and programme management. They are a dynamic and ethically driven company, wholly owned by their employees and dedicated management team. They take great pride in their reputation for consistently delivering quality services to the highest satisfaction of their clients, consultants and their own professional standards.
Their mission is to mobilise and co-ordinate the skills, systems and services to help clients achieve real benefits for themselves and the community.
The project will last 10 months, from January to October 2013. It will be home-based with a field visit to Turkey.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s degree in social science (preferably) or equivalent professional experience of minimum 5 years
General professional experience:
- Minimum 3 years relevant professional experience in: evaluation, project implementation, financial management and/or monitoring
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Professional experience in Turkey is considered as an asset
- Knowledge of the local context and of the Enlargement policy and
- Functioning of the national administration is an asset
- Knowledge of Turkish is an asset
Applications and updated CV should be submitted to [email protected] by 22 November 2012. For more information please contact the aforementioned email address.