Deadline: 30 December, 2012
Open to: Web-designers from all countries
Benefits: The volunteer will gain much experience and will be able to enhance their CV; as well will be constantly informed on different opportunities via the Mladiinfo website.
The Mladiinfo team is looking for a volunteer – Web Designer who will be responsible for improving the design and functionality of the existing Mladiinfo website: www.mladiinfo.eu.
The Web Designer is a remote volunteer position and may work from any location. The call is opened to all countries and there is no age limit.
Specific responsibilities of the Web Designer will include the following:
- Improve the current design and graphics of the web pages.
- Improve search engine optimization.
- Improve functionality of the website and ability to communicate new information and updates to the public.
- Meet expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Further develop the website in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- To work on the design of all Mladiinfo flyers, newsletters, brochures and other branding areas
- To design HTML templates for newsletters ,other emails and social networks profiles interface
- To think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Strong Proficiency in Word Press.
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
- Experience in development of HTML and graphics creation with Photoshop, Illustrator, (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Demonstrates creative and technical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Please email resume to: [email protected] Deadline for applying is 30 December, 2012
After the Mladiinfo team reviews all the applications, you will be informed via e-mail whether you have gotten the volunteering position or not. The most successful candidate will furthermore receive additional information regarding the volunteering position.