Deadline: 14 or 21 January 2013
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers from Eastern Europe and Caucasus, South-East Europe, Youth in Action Programme Countries (check HERE)
Venue: 25 February – 3 March 2013, Paris, France
European Citizenship in Youth Work Training Course aims to support the professional development of youth workers and youth leaders by extending their critical understanding of European Citizenship, exploring and experiencing its potential and by enabling them to recognise and integrate European Citizenship in their youth work.
Working language: French
- To critically explore the meaning, relevance and implications of European citizenship in youth work in all its dimensions;
- To promote and facilitate the active use of programmes and structures in support of youth work on European Citizenship, including Youth in Action;
- To experiment and explore the potential of European Citizenship for active democratic change in society;
- To associate the participants with the current discourse on European Citizenship (its concepts, formal meanings and expressions)
- To exemplify the connection between European Citizenship, Human Rights, Democracy and ICL and the underlying values.
The training is open to 24 participants from Eastern Europe and Caucasus (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Ukraine), South-East Europe (Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia), Youth in Action Programme Countries, who are youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers.
- Hosting (accomodation and food) and programme costs are covered by French National Agency
- Travel costs of the pax from Programme countries can be covered by the sending National Agency (before applying, please check near your NA if they accept to cover these costs)
- Travel and visa costs for pax from EECA region and travel costs for pax from SEE region will be covered by the French National Agency.
You can apply for this training via SALTO Online Applications, but you should check with your National Agency before you apply. Also, consider checking the following WEBPAGE.
- DIFFERENT DEADLINES TO APPLY if you need a visa to come in France!
- APPLICATION FORMS TO BE FILLED IN FRENCH!
* Candidates citizens (nationality) of YiA Programme Countries and South-East Europe region Countries should apply on line (see below) by 21.01.2013
* Candidates citizens (nationality) from Eastern Europe and Caucasus region countries should apply on line by the 14.01.2013
CONTACT for questions:
Fax: + 33 1 70 98 93 60
Phone: + 33 1 70 98 93 61
Phone: + 33 1 70 98 93 53
2 thoughts on “European Citizenship in Youth Work Training Course, France”
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I am Billa vitalis fokwang by name base in cameroon, I wish to ask about the status of my country to know if we are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Cameroon is unfortunately not among the eligible countries.