Deadline: 15 March 2013
Open to: optimistic and be open-minded candidates, 18 -30 years old, who completed 42 days of the online self-development program
Venue: 16-29 June 2013, Thailand
The Peace Revolution Fellowship in Thailand offers 14 days intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment. The training will be held from 16-29 June 2013.
In addition to the intense meditation practice, participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve; the 5 Rooms of life
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
- Thai-Buddhist Studies
- Candidates should be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program.
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 ONLINE Special Ops.
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
The Thailand fellowship includes:
- full or partial sponsoring of airfare,
- free accommodation,
- free catering,
- free local transportation,
- free meditation retreat fee.
How to apply
Sign up and apply here
After completing the self-development program with Special Ops, the Peace Revolution selection committee will make an interview appointment based on your performance, available fund as well as group combination in each fellowship.
Should you need more information about the fellowship programs in Thailand, please contact [email protected].
The deadline to apply is 15 March 2013.