Deadline: 24 March, 2013
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers from EASTERN EUROPE AND CAUCASUS , SOUTH-EAST EUROPE , YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES (check here)
Venue: 6-12 May 2013, Latvia
It’s no secret- Europe is constantly changing! Economic crisis, political challenges, migration… But where is this leading to? Could changes be for the better? And how diverse is Europe? Apply now and find out during the Conference EUtopia? in Latvia, 6-12 May, 2013.
- To raise the participants’ awareness about the current economic, political and societal state and recent changes in Europe having an effect on the lives of young Europeans;
- To trace the interconnectedness of these developments, “what leads to what”;
- To explore deeper the topics of diversity and how they can be tackled in the European youth work;
- To look for solutions in non-formal education and youth work to face the possible challenges of today;
- To support cooperation between participants and project development tackling topics of diversity.
The project is open to youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers from EASTERN EUROPE AND CAUCASUS , SOUTH-EAST EUROPE , YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES. Check HERE all the countries!
This project is financed by the Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the managerreimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Programme Countries, please contact the host NA for further information about the financial details.
How to apply
You can apply online through the SALTO website
The deadline for submitting applications is 24 March, 2013.
E-Mail: [email protected]
For more details visit this link