Deadline: 2 April 2013
Open to: students or gradates in journalism, media and communication with experience in online promotion
Remuneration: 9024 SEK/month
The Right Livelihood Award Foundation has since 1980 given out awards, often called the “Alternative Nobel Prizes”. The prizes are presented every year to four outstanding individuals or organisations in the fields of peace, human rights, and the environment. The Stockholm-based office of the foundation has three staff members and two interns.
The trainee position is Communications Assistant for the period July/August 2013 – January 2014. The exact period can be discussed.
- website management, content and promotion
- maintenance, content, promotion and development of social media platforms
- multi-media management
- publications and press work
- general office support
The position is available for the candidates with:
- University studies (ongoing or finished), or journalism, media and communication education
- experience with online journalism and online promotion
- multimedia skills such as video-editing, photo management and graphic design
- knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, Typo3, FileMaker is an advantage.
- Languages: Excellent oral and written English. German and Swedish is an advantage. Other languages such as French or Spanish would also be beneficial.
The intern will receive a taxable salary of 9024 SEK/month .
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (containing CV and contact details for two reference persons) to [email protected] Your complete application must reach the office on or before 2 April 2013.
For questions about the position, please contact the present trainee, Machteld De Groef: [email protected] or +46-8-702 03 40.