Deadline: 31 March, 2013
Open to: students, graduates, PhD researchers, young professionals from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine and other eligible countries
Venue: Cracow, Poland, 30 June to 13 July 2013
The Visegrad Summer School is educational programme which provides an interdisciplinary learning space for young Czech, Hungarian, Polish and Slovak students, and for their peers from other Central and Eastern European countries. The project aims to deepen knowledge on regional and global challenges, eliminate mutual stereotypes and build ties and friendly relations. Previous editions of the School were attended by over 500 people from: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, France, Kyrgyzstan, Kosovo, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Germany, Russia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
Eligible participants should:
- be students, graduates, PhD researchers, young professionals .
- come from the eligible countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia
- be active, open-minded and creative people.
- The working language of the School is English, so good communication skills in English are essential
Students from non-eligible countries can apply providing they will cover the participation fee of 390 euro as well as individual insurance and travel costs to/from/in Cracow.
the organizers provide
- educational programme and materials
- special events
- accommodation and board
- travel costs to/from/in Cracow
- registration fee of 75 Euro
How to apply
Deadline for submitting on-line applications: 31 March 2013. No hard copies required.
Accepted participants will be informed by 30 April 2013.