Deadline: 1 July, 2013
Open to: developing countries students, not older than 30 years old
Scholarship: a monthly allowance of €1,181+travel, health insurance and cultural activities expenses
French Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces HEC-EGIDE/ Eiffel MBA scholarships. The scholarship is awarded to the developing countries students to pursue Masters in Business Administration. The Eiffel Scholarship provides participants with a monthly allowance of €1,181, and covers additional expenses including travel, health insurance and cultural activities. Applicant applying for the scholarship should be aged 30 years old or less in the selection year.
As a HEC MBA participant, you will:
- Acquire cutting-edge knowledge for decision-making
- The rigorous and thought-provoking curriculum will enable you to both sharpen your analytical capabilities and wrestle with new ideas. Our experienced and talented faculty draws from cutting-edge research and ground-breaking practice to challenge conventional wisdom and develop reliable frameworks for decision-making. Your highly multicultural student body further broadens the perspective by delivering a multitude of new perspectives.
- Build personal engagement and leadership skills
- We aim to increase your ability to be decisive and influential. We want you be personally engaged in the program and to take an active part in improving the MBA experience. Student-run initiatives and leadership development activities, such as the MBAT and the off-campus leadership seminar, create unforgettable occasions for you to exercise your practical problem-solving skills while motivating and empowering others in order to collectively succeed.
- Connect with the corporate world and create life-long ties within the HEC Paris community
- The career management activities will help you achieve your professional objectives and explore new career paths. Your class size and our corporate connections facilitate close ties within the HEC community at large, which is instrumental to professional success. In addition to a privileged access to prominent business leaders, we foster a sense of belonging necessary to build life-long relationships with peers and alumni from a variety of professional and cultural backgrounds.
Overall, the HEC MBA is characterized by the personal and professional transformation that participants experience. It is a unique opportunity to radically change the course of your career, and more broadly, the course of your life.
- Not be older than 30 years old
- Have a single nationality from a developing country deemed an ‘emerging country’ by the French state department, especially those in Asia and Latin America
The Eiffel Scholarship provides participants with a monthly allowance of €1,181, and covers additional expenses including travel, health insurance and cultural activities.
How to apply
You can apply online
- GMAT or GRE
- GMAT : less than five years old, (Code : 0TL-6C-28 the first digit is a “zero” .) The minimum GMAT required is 600, with an average of 690 for the Class of 2012.
- GRE; Taken on or after August 1, 2011, (Code: 0649). We strongly encourage candidates to submit a GRE score in or above the 65th percentile for the quantitative and verbal sections of the GRE.
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, PTE – English is the only language required for admission. Non-native English speakers who do not hold a university degree from a university where English is the teaching language must submit test results showing English proficiency. These results must be less than two years old. (Code: 0649 for TOEFL, TOEIC and IELTS results)
- Administrative documents, including a copy of passport or birth certificate
- Online application including photo, recommendation forms, resume and essays
- Official academic transcripts
HEC MBA Program Admission office
1, rue de la Libération
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +220.127.116.11.95.46 / +18.104.22.168.73.83
Fax: + 22.214.171.124.74.65