Deadline: 12 April 2013
Open to: young Roma between 18 and 30 years
Conditions: the program covers room, board, health insurance, and monthly pocket money
VISA-AD currently opened a call for applications for young Roma between 18 and 30 years to participate in a Voluntary Service (French Service Civique) project in France for the period of 10 months, starting 1st September 2013. The project offers diverse learning and service opportunities, including national and international seminars. The volunteers engage weekly around 35 hours in the working fields:
- working at an elderly home,
- working with people with disabilities,
- working in a school,
- working in a hospital,
depending on the skills and interests of the volunteers. The program encourages volunteers to express and to realize their own ideas and initiatives during the service!
- The program covers room, board, health insurance, and monthly pocket money.
- Volunteers will be provided with 3 support seminars in France during their service, and 2 international Phiren Amenca seminars.
- The call for applications is open for young Roma between 18 and 30 years.
- Volunteers must speak basic French by the start of the voluntary service term.
Send your motivation letter, your CV and the Phiren Amenca application form until April 12th, 2013 to [email protected]
Application form is available here