Deadline: 5 May 2013
Open to: Candidates with a university degree in law, economics, political science, international relations or equivalent experience coming from member states of EU and EFTA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland)
Remuneration: Monthly allowance of EUR 1 445 and the accommodation
The Financial Mechanism Office (FMO) which administers the EEA Grants and Norway Grants on behalf of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, offers ten months-traineeships to nationals of the EU Member States and nationals of the EFTA Member States (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland).
The aim of the traineeships is to provide junior civil servants and other qualified applicants with opportunities for training and familiarisation with the work and functions of the Financial Mechanism Office (FMO) in Brussels, Belgium.
Eligible candidates should:
- Have a university degree in law, economics, political science, international relations or equivalent experience;
- Have knowledge of standard office IT applications (Microsoft Office);
- Be over 21 years old;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have good working knowledge of French;
- Have an analytical mind with ability to draft good quality documents in English;
- Be flexible and motivated.
Traineeships at the FMO are open to nationals of the EFTA and EU Member States.
Trainees will receive a flat monthly allowance of EUR 1 445 and the accommodation.
Applications have to be submitted via the EFTA online recruitment tool. Please be aware of the following:
- Your application will only be considered if you are a national of one of the EFTA Member States (or EFTA -/EU Member States for FMO).
- All requested information on education, work experience, motivation, etc., should be filled in on the application form.
- Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
- Applications submitted by e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
For any further information, please contact EFTA Human Resources:
Ms Marianne Melle, email@example.com, tel. +32 (0)2 286 17 07 (EFTA Secretariat), or
Ms Katelijne Kenis, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +32 (0)2 286 17 09 (FMO)