Deadline: June 30th, 2013 for the Fall 2013 semester
Open to: high school graduates with proficiency in English
Scholarship: 50% off tuition
Anglo-American University is offering scholarships of 50% off tuition to new students admitted to the Central and East European Studies (CEES): Visegrad in Contact and Conflict with East Europe bachelor program.
The CEES Scholarship will apply to the freshman year of studies (up to ten courses).
Scholarship candidates must fulfil all standard requirements for admission to an AAU bachelor’s degree program. To be considered for the CEES Scholarship, applicants must be high school graduates with fair knowledge in English.
To be considered for the CEES Scholarship, applicants must submit a complete Application Form (including application fee) and ALL documents listed below:
- Evidence of high school graduation (a notarized copy of your high school diploma)
- Essay on the topic: “Why would I like to enroll in the Central and East European Program?”
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Any of the minimum qualifying English language test scores below (non-native speakers only):
– TOEFL (525 on paper-based test, 197 on computer-based, 71 on Internetbased)
– FCE (B)
– CAE ©
– IELTS (6)
Submit your complete application (including all documents listed above) no later than June 30th 2013 for the Fall 2013 semester.
For more program and scholarship information, contact Darima Batrova at the School of International Relation and Diplomacy: email@example.com
Find us on Facebook for program updates: www.facebook.com/ceesaauni